Benefits for Battery Energy Storage System Applications
- The earliest possible indication of battery failures with a diagnostic signal
- Measures what other systems can’t, giving you a more complete view of battery health
- Compatible with all lithium-ion chemistries
- Keep one system – monitoring feed can be provided directly to the BMS, so all of your battery health information is still in one place
- Easy integration – does not require electrical or mechanical contact with cells
- No customer downtime – you won’t have to worry about false alarms that waste your and your customers’ time with the highly reliable output signal from our patent-pending algorithm
- Distributed sensors provide localized gas detection
- Calibration-free gas sensor with patent-pending algorithm
- Controller with multiple inputs to monitor multiple racks
- Digital output for controlling mitigating actions
The Li-ion Tamer Difference
New Safety Standards
Battery Energy Storage Systems continue to grow larger and larger, and concerns of safety grow with them. Proactive companies and regulators have identified our technology as a path to safer systems, and are working with us to improve their safety processes.
Lithium ion batteries are under increased scrutiny due to high-profile events that have created undesired media attention to the industry. […]
Protect your assets
Take control of a battery failure by giving you and your team time to take action. Our system can detect failure at the individual cell level and at the earliest possible indication of failure. This makes it easy to isolate the event and gives you time to activate any preventative controls you have installed.
Li-ion battery events happen rarely, but when they do occur they are well publicized, costly, and can result in the loss of expensive equipment, facilities, and in the worst case, human life […]
At the heart of the system are the unique sensors that detect off-gas events, tripping a customizable alerting protocol. The sensors are designed to work without any connections to the batteries or modules, upholding the integrity of your system while making installation quick and simple.
Nexceris engineers have tested many different lithium ion battery chemistries and form factors in an effort to quantify the early […]
We have a tried and true process for achieving the best results with our customers. Going through this process allows our customers to gain the knowledge they need to make informed decisions.
We understand that every system is different, so we will schedule a call with you to learn about your system and discuss your li-ion safety needs before we provide you with a solution.
You probably have questions about how our product will work with your system too. So ask away! Together we can evaluate the best path forward.
You want to know that the Li-ion Tamer solution we provide will perform as expected with your system, and so do we! That’s why we provide you with what you need to test and validate our solution on a small scale before we start large-scale production.
You’re ready to implement Li-ion Tamer safety solutions across your systems, and we are ready to meet your needs with production-level quantities.