We are honored that Nexceris’ Li-ion Tamer was featured in PV Magazine in late October […]
About Steve Cummings
Steve Cummings is the Director of the Sensors Business Unit at Nexceris, LLC. He is focused on the development of enhanced safety for lithium-ion batteries and has extensive experience in testing and characterizing failures modes of battery cells. Throughout his career, he has developed and launched several new products for monitoring battery systems.
Li-ion Tamer was at Solar Power International 2019 for receiving the Cleanie Award for start up of the year.. […]
This week South Korea announced the conclusions from their fire investigation committee regarding the root cause for the 23 energy storage system fires… […]
Li-ion Tamer was featured at ARPA-e’s yearly conference on impactful innovations. […]
- Experts Share Off-Gas Monitoring is Needed to Maximize Safe Use of Lithium-Ion Storage Applications
- Li-ion Gas Detection Recommended by FM Global
- Battery Failure Prevention with Proper Mitigating Actions
- Li-ion Tamer Receives ETL and CE Listing Approval
- What is the Impact of UL 9540A on the Energy Storage Industry?