About Gian Valli
Gian Carlo is an Applications Engineer at Nexceris and works primarily on the Li-ion Tamer® product line. He has a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from The Ohio State University with a focus on product design. His experience testing lithium ion batteries has given him an in-depth understanding of the best practices for Li-ion Tamer applications.
You also might be interested in
- Experts Share Off-Gas Monitoring is Needed to Maximize Safe Use of Lithium-Ion Storage Applications
- Li-ion Gas Detection Recommended by FM Global
- Battery Failure Prevention with Proper Mitigating Actions
- Li-ion Tamer Receives ETL and CE Listing Approval
- What is the Impact of UL 9540A on the Energy Storage Industry?