Futureproof your BESS RFQ for Safety
The storage industry has experienced rapid growth, but safety codes and standards are lagging behind. At this point, what are the risks and who is truly responsible for battery energy system safety? How can we futureproof energy storage systems today to avoid conflict with future codes and standards as they emerge?
This webinar will cover:
- Li+ battery system Off-Gassing: Overview, real life crises, risks, and lessons learned.
- How to future-proof your BESS procurement and system design and protect your safety reputation in a time of changing codes and standards.
- How a leading utility is applying best safety and risk management practices into their design and procurements.
In this webinar, sponsored by Li-Ion Tamer, we’ll hear from the following experts:
- Tom Fenimore, Business Development Manager – Distributed Energy Technologies, Duke Energy Corporation
- Nick Warner, Co-Founder and Managing Principal, Energy Safety Response Group
- Steve Cummings, Director of the Sensors Business Unit, Nexceris & Li-Ion Tamer